On behalf of ToLiss we’re pleased to inform you that their Airbus A319 has been updated to version 1.6.
For those who are new to ToLiss aircraft, ToLiss provides high-quality Airbus aircraft for the X-Plane 10 and 11 flight simulator. All our aircraft are officially licensed by Airbus. Their aircraft features a comprehensive FMGS solution supporting alternate and temporary flight plans, navaid auto-tuning, in-flight changes or arrival routes, holdings and much more and come with a state-of-the-art external model, including custom particle effects, e.g. engine heat blur or APU fire. You also have the choice between different engine types and different winglets. Further on, ToLiss aircraft models come with a complete 3d cockpit with custom lighting and all switches modelled. Step into VR and experience the feeling as if you were sitting in a real Airbus cockpit. Here’s a list of all the changes from build 1299 (V1.5.2) to build 1360 (V1.6)
Major new features:
- Pilot item database allowing the creation and storage of custom waypoints, including associated page reconfigurations on DIR TO, FPLN, RAD NAV page etc.
- Bleed system upgrade to a quantitative bleed model affecting fuel consumption and take-off thrust
- Support for LDA, IGS, Localizer Backcourse and GLS approaches
- Complete rework of the PERF pages to add EO mode information as well as climb/descent predictions to a given altitude
- Rework of the PROG page to include EO mode information including indication of OEI gross ceiling and predictive GPS function
Minor new features:
- When flying the IAE engine, the EWD now properly supports revision to N1 Mode
- TO performance calculator also determines whether packs need to be ON or OFF for the take-off.
- Complete redo of the SD pages ENG, BLEED, PRESS, and F/CTL for better representational accuracy
- FPLN page rework: Constraints are now shown prior to filing the INIT B page.
- FPLN page additional information: The Final approach slope is now shown
- Improved the lateral-directional handling qualities in manual flight
- Changes to altitude and speed constraints of the active flight plan create TEMPY flight plan.
- Added RAT and outflow valve to the external 3d model
- Corrected PFD speed bug location during Go Around
- Prevented waypoint sequencing when flying in HDG mode in opposite direction of FMS path at current TO waypoint
- Fixed ILS indication location on PFD
- Improved AP vertical target tracking when flying with high Angles of Attack
- Fine tuning of the graphical representation in the EWD.
- Speed target for flap 3 landings is back to VAPP
- Waypoints can now be added at end of FPLN directly on the FPLN A page.
- Fixed issues with ground rolling and flap extension sounds
- Preventing engagement of both APs for a non-precision approach.
- Various small bug fixes
For more information check out the dedicated ToLiss A319 webpage or check out our review knowing that the review was written a while ago.