We’re pleased that X-Plained has the approval of Cami De Bellis to offer you her latest native replica’ scenery for the beautiful city of Touho, in the South Pacific French’s Territories of New Caledonia.
For those who aren’t familiar with Cami De Bellis, let me introduce her to you. Cami De Bellis is an Italian scenery designer who has been developing X-Plane sceneries for almost ten years (2008). As with most sceneries from Cami De Bellis, they always reflect a high realistic contents and worth to have a virtual visit to this modeled airport. This time the offered airport is not only for X-Plane 11, but this download page also offers a package for X-Plane 10. Although it’s clearly written near the download button, the upper link is for X-Plane 11, the lower download button is for X-Plane 10.
The airport with ICAO code NWWU comes with the following features:
- Highly accurate scenery for NWWU Touho Aerodrome with all buildings modeled
- Detailed airport objects, trees, and vehicles
- Custom textured runways and apron
- Custom surroundings buildings
- Custom airport lights
- High-resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High-resolution building textures – all in 2K and 4K
- Excellent night effects
- WT3 compatible
For more information and download details check our dedicated NWWU download page.