We would like to share with you the following TruScenery news.
According to Olli Laine from TruScenery “We’ve released a brand new X-Plane 11 airport scenery namely EFRY Räyskälä version 1.0. Räyskälä Airfield is an airfield in Räyskälä, Loppi, Finland, about 23 kilometres (14 mi) west of Loppi centre and 37 kilometres (23 mi) east of Forssa town centre.It is the largest sports aviation centre in the Nordic countries and one of the busiest general aviation airfields in Finland.
It is also home to the Finnish Sports Aviation Academy. Räyskälä Airfield hosted World Gliding Championships in 1976 and 2014, Junior World Gliding Championships in 2009, and European Gliding Championships in 1996 and 2005.
The airport which is for X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11 comes with the following features:
- High resolution realworld buildings textures
- 25cm/pix aerialimages
- 4km square area modeled
- Animated car traffic
- Custom ground textures in runaways,taxiways and grass.
- Custom 3D vegetation with some animation.
- Many little details, like camping area, Hotel, Crew sauna,Räyskälä willage shop, all traffic/road sings.
- Included WED XML file, for own customization.
For more information please visit the dedicated TruScenery web page.