According to Evgeny “in fact, this is a release candidate and we plan to update it after some time for public usage. The old version 3.2 will not work well with new X-Plane 11.30, so, if you update simulator from 11.26 to 11.30, you NEED to update the A320neo aircraft too.
Update is free for “JARDesign a320 for X-Plane 11” simmers. Please not the following: If you have cockpit textures in your custom livery folder – need to delete them and to increasing FCU (autopilot area) display and FCU integrated lights brightnesses you should use two handles just below FCU or above engine display (EWD)
The updated model comes with the following features:
- X-Plane 11.30 compatible
- A lot of interior improvements
- Some exterior improvements
- Little system improvements
How to install this updated package: please not mix files with other version. Download link will be http://jardesign.org/a320/download/install/JD320XP11_331.zip and:
- be sure, that you use X-Plane 11.26-11.30
- copy unziped “320_JARDesign” folder to ..\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ folder
(be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)
- start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is going to show up
- enter your serial key (Regcode for X-Plane 11 version of JARDesign a320), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
- activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit
- please visit www.simliveries.com (http://www.simliveries.com/) to get 130+ free liveries
Last but not least …..
Update your nav data cycle with fresh cycle (if needed). If you need update your cycle, please use Aerosoft or Navigraph “JARDesign a320/330 Native format” and put new cycle to ../X-PLANE 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder (create this folder if need). You may switch default/custom installed navdata via MCDU. Default cycle (Aerosoft, old) always included to _navdata folder.
For more information and user experience, please visit the following JARDesign forum.