We all know NAPS airport from Freddy De Pues and team members. Recently he update his well known NAPS Library and thus we did that too, but now we added a couple of airports to our NAPS list. The airports that has been updated and soon we feel many follow, are the Texas located KIAH Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport which has been updated to version 5.0.
But there’s more and in particular for those who like to fly to or from Hawaii. NAPS also updated PHOG Kahului International Airport to version 7.0 and PHTO Hilo International Airport to version 3.2.
Hold on, there’s even more when you like to fly in and around Florida, USA. Freddy also updated the following FL, GA and some Belgium airports:
– KSRQ Sarasota-Bradenton Lakewood Ranch VFR to version 4.0
– KSRQ Sarasota-Bradenton International to version 6.0
– KPIE St Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport to version 3.0
– KAPF Naples Municipal to version 2.0
– KATL Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to version 2.0
– EBBE Beauvechain AB to version 2.0 (with terrain)
– EBLG Liege Airport to version 2.1
According to Fred “The airport modeling and/or update is a collaboration between Freddy De Pues and Cami De Bellis. These airport are made or updated exclusively for X-Plane 11. Check the README files for more information and the libraries that are needed besides the NAPS Library.”
Check out our dedicated “Sceneries/Freddy De Pues/Texas or Hawaii” download pages.