Stick and Rudder Studios has completed the beta testing for X-Camera 2.3.2 and X-KeyPad 1.1. These new versions are free updates for all customers.
The primary purpose for both updates was to support license keys generated by the X-Plane.org store, however, both updates contained some minor bug fixes or improvements.
Here are the changes:
- Fixed missing command for sim/view/quick_look_18
- Added support to entering a license key using the X-Camera menu
- Added support for X-Plane.org Store keys
- Removed the “Licensed To” caption on the control panel for better privacy when posting screen captures
- Added support for X-Plane.org store keys in preparation for selling on the store
- Added the ability to enter and validate your key from the menu
- Added dataref arrays for current key state and key pressed flag
- Added the ability to specify up to 15 slave numeric datarefs that will be set simultaneously with the master
You can download the new versions here:
More information can be found at the Stick and Ruder Studios website.