On behalf of VSkyLabs we’re pleased to share with you their latest updated X-Plane 12 aircraft.
The VSKYLABS Maule M-7-235B Project was just updated to version v1.15. Version v1.15 is a MAJOR UPDATE RELEASE:
- Additional G1000 variant was added to the project.
- Analog cockpit received IFR instrumentation (RMI/CDI).
- Switchable landing gears were added (classic / 35″ Bushwheels), can be switched during flight, incorporated in the flight dynamics (affecting ground handling and aircraft performance).
- Thorough flight model update to refine STOL performance and ground handling of the Maule M-7-235B aircraft. Includes landing gears modifications (physics and 3-d representation).
- Sunroof is now modeled into the aircraft.
- FMOD (sounds) update – new engine sounds.
Important: the VSKYLABS Maule M-7-235B project updating system was shifted from the STMA autoupdater to the SkunkCrafts updater. Updating to new version v1.15 requires to re-download the package from your store account. Delete the older installation to avoid confusion.