X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.1 is now officially released. This is a free upgrade to all customers who have purchased X-ATC-Chatter. 1.6.1 contains over 2,000 additional audio clips across multiple regions.
If you purchased X-ATC-Chatter via the X-Plane.org store you can get access to this free update by simply logging into to your X-Plane.org store account and go to your downloads page and download X-ATC-Chatter.zip again.
If you purchased X-ATC-Chatter directly from the Stick and Rudder Studios website then you will need to use the “View Product” link in the Gumroad receipt that was e-mailed to you when you purchased the product in order to download the new version. If you misplaced your receipt you can attempt to log in to your Gumroad library account to retrieve it. If you still can’t find the receipt contact us at the link below stating the problem and we will email you a duplicate receipt. It may take up to a day for us to get you that duplicate.
In addition the X-Plane 11 stand alone player has some bug fixes and enhancements.
- Added a float dataref that can be used with FlyWithLua to change the volume level of the chatter.
- Corrected a problem on Windows where the stand alone player could create ASSERT errors when used with a non-English character set.
- Added an integration for the X-Plane 11.3 improved ATC voice system
- Created a separate OpenAL context even when working with the X-Plane OpenAL device in an attempt to cut down on the interference from other plugins sharing the same X-Plane context.
- Corrected code signing for OSX binaries for X-Plane 11 so they will work with Yosemite
- Corrected some problems with window placement in X-Plane 11 when multiple monitors or scaling was being used. Added code to prevent resizing of popped out windows
If you do not yet own X-ATC-Chatter you can view a demo video and purchase the product at either the X-Plane.org store or directly from the Stick and Rudder Studios website. The price is the same at both locations.