On behalf of Stick and Rudder Studios we’re pleased to inform you about a new release of X-Chatter.
According to bStick and Rudder Studios; If you had previously purchased X-ATC-Chatter you may have already received an email from Gumroad informing you that the collection has been updated. That email would have provided you a link to view and download the new version. You can also use the “View Product” link in your original Gumroad X-ATC-Chatter receipt email to access the new version of the collection and player.
If you do not currently own X-ATC-Chatter you can download a demo collection here.
Stick and Rudder Studios has significantly enhanced the X-ATC-Chatter stand-alone player in version 1.5.3. Here are some of the changes:
- Fixed a crash on X-Plane start caused by X-ATC-Chatter not properly handling all apt.dat formats.
- Added support for X-Life integration
- Changed facility database to read X-Plane custom scenery on start
- Recoded the player to play chatter files in the main X-Plane thread. The prior multi-threaded approach was causing erroneous errors being reported in the log file
- Added the ability for external plugins to integrate with X-ATC-Chatter
- Chatter will pause when the simulator is paused
- Added the ability to select Com1 or Com2 for automatic controller selection
- Added a center override when tuned to 123.27
- Fixed some extraneous errors messages in the log file
We have also added some additional clips in the U.S.
- United States: 1,662
- Europe: 1,320
- Canada: 287
- South America: 0
- Asia: 0
- Africa: 0
- Oceania: 130