We’re pleased to inform you that Stick and Rudder Studios has released a new version of their well known X-Camera.
According to Stick and Rudder Studios; You are receiving this email because you indicated you were interested in new releases of products from Stick and Rudder Studios. We have completed the beta testing for X-Camera 2.3.3. This new version is a free update for all X-Camera 2.x customers. Your existing X-Camera 2.x key will work with 2.3.3. You can download the new version here.
Mark from Stick and Rudder Studios would like to thank our volunteers who helped test the beta version of X-Camera. I’ll be starting work on X-Camera 2.4 in the coming weeks. 2.4 will be an X-Plane 11 only release and will feature a new UI with pop-out windows. By the way, here’s the change log list of version 2.3.3:
- Removed the hotkey definitions for Camera Home, Zero Camera Bearing, Zero Camera Pitch, Increase Movement Speed, and Decrease Movement Speed and replaced them with equivalent commands that can be mapped to keys of your choosing
- Fixed a bug where temporary positioning was not working with free cameras
- Reset camera zoom when the camera is restored
- Added HeadTrack range in settings
- Removed check if TrackIR is in the stops
- Fixed a bug where the control panel would be unresponsive when it was over the top of the Aerobask PFD
- Added support for UI scaling
- Fixed a bug where an error retrieving a file from the Community Files Server would cause a crash in X-Plane
- Added support for RealView
- Fixed a problem where scroll wheel zoom was not working on special X-Plane views like circle view
- If temporary positioning is enabled the camera will now be restored after a transition is calculated. Prior versions restored the camera prior to transition calculation causing the starting camera to jump to its last saved point as the very first frame in transition.
- Mimicked quick-look so that if you press the same quick look again it goes to the last camera selected before the quick look change
- Improved detection of Org Store keys
- Increased number of view ID’s from 25 to 50 for aircraft cameras
- Added airport camera view ID’s 51 – 65
- Added select airport view ID commands
- Improved browse community files processing
- Added integration datarefs for FlyWithLua camera control
- Added the ability to momentarily select a camera by view ID
More information can be found at the Stick and Rudder Studios X-Camera web page.