According to Mark “We have completed the beta testing for X-Camera 2.4. This new version is a free update for all X-Camera 2.x customers. Version 2.4 only supports X-Plane 11.3 and above on all three operating systems. The archive above still contains the binaries and user guide for version 2.3.3 which will run on X-Plane 9 and 10. Support for X-Camera 2.3.3 is limited to just critical bug fixes.
I would like to thank our volunteers who helped test the beta version of X-Camera. I would also like to thank all of you for your continued support of Stick and Rudder Studios. For those of you who prefer to purchase your X-Plane add-ons from the X-Plane.org store you can see all of our product listings here:
Here are the major changes:
- New User Interface
- Drag-Drop Camera and Category Ordering
- Supports the Ability to Pop-Out the Control Panel and Mini-Control Panel to Top-Level OS Windows
- Color Coded Mini-Control Panel
- Right Click Mouse-Look Support
- Wheel Zoom Disable by Camera
- Circle Camera
- AGL Camera
- Improved Airport Camera Support
- Enhanced Support for Lua Script Special Effects
- AI Perspective Support for the new X-Plane 11.5 TCAS API
Your existing X-Camera 2.x key will work with 2.4. You can download the new version via this URL. There is a new set of tutorial videos which will help you get familiar with the new UI. We recommend you review them via this link.