X-Craft’s goal from the beginning was to create a great high quality add-on that would be very interesting for both, the hardcore simmers as well as new flightsim users out there! The new improved version 2.0 is the most up to date X-Craft’s add-on bringing many new nice features and a great flying experience! Read the full description to see what’s new.
In respect to the Embraer package: you can now get both of the E-Jets in a package for a special price! Check it out at X-Plane.Org.
And important note to everybody: if you own a previous version of the E-195 (ERJ 195 LR), you can get this new version with a 50% discount! Please check your email to find your discount coupon or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include you original order number.
The new E195 v2 comes with the following features:
- Accurate dimensions based on drawings and documentation provided by Embraer ©
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
- Compatible with X.Plane 10 and X-Plane 11 (see remark below)
- Custom TEKTON FMS© by Steve Wilson
- An awesome Reflections plugin that makes the airplane look amazing in both X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11 (disabled by default, please read the instructions for installation).
- Custom improved pushback plugin with animated tug. A white silhouette will show the final position after the pushback!
- On-screen checklist plugin
- NEW Plugin menu for door control, ground objects or GPU
- Suitable for beginners – Just load and fly within seconds!
- Great for advanced users -Enjoy the complexity of the Custom FMS!
- Mouse Scroll wheel support
- This add-on comes with the NavDataPro dataset by Aerosoft
Remark in respect to X-Plane 11; this add-on was tested for compatibility over a varying beta base of XP11 to the best ability. If there area any issues please report them so that we make sure to fix them once X-Plane 11 is officially released.
It is still possible to use the basic X-Plane FMS aside from the custom one. You can switch between these two by clicking on the arrow button in the top left corner of the Pop-up FMS. ‘Hardcore’ simmers will be able to enjoy the custom FMS while the casual simmers can still use the default FMS.
The liveries included are: Lufthansa (default), Air Canada, AirDolomiti, Augsburg Airways, Austrian, Flybe, 4 versions of JetBlue, STAR ALLIANCE, Virgin Australia, Plain White
You can download the paintkit here
But the feature list is not yet ended … oh oh, there’s so much more. Check it out at the dedicated X-Plane.Org store page.