Laminar Research, creator of the X-Plane flight simulator franchise, is proud to announce the VR version of X-Plane, version 11.20, a major update of its flagship desktop simulation product, X-Plane 11.
X-Plane 11.20 continues the evolution of the desktop version of X-Plane. Over the years it has always been the policy of Laminar Research to continually improve X-Plane, providing the most realistic flight simulation available, with flight modeling so accurate that it has been adopted by numerous commercial aviation organizations. X-Plane 11.20 continues this evolution with Virtual Reality support for the major VR headsets. This new version also incorporates the newest technology available in computing and graphics processing, resulting in breathtaking visual and dynamic effects.
Some of the major features of the update to X-Plane 11.20 include:
- Native VR now supported.
- Over 300 new WED 3-D airports.
- Higher performance graphics code enabled for AMD drivers.
- Updated aircraft for VR, including a brand new Aerolite 103.
- New landmarks
- Customizable jetways kit & terminal kit updates for use with WED.
- Many GPS & FMS fixes & improvements.
- In-app purchasing option for new demo users.
- Updated language translations.
- New alert messaging system.
- Fixes for dead-reckoning improve formation flying.
- Enhancements and new options for joystick configurations.
- Improved night lighting textures in far views.
- Columbia 400 aircraft with new G1000
X-Plane 11.20 is now available to all X-Plane 11 users through X-Plane 11 update feature. Update quickly and for more information on Laminar Research and X-Plane: www.x-plane.com.