We’re pleased to inform you that with the approval of X-Plane.Org user ChinNoobonic (Jordan), we’re able to host and promote his for X-Plane 11.25+ X-Visibility lua plugin. It’s a worthy addition to our lua plugin collection.
One of the reasons that we host this lua plugin from ChinNoobonic now and not before, is because of our impression of the FlyAGI Tweak Utility. We discovered this recently, and because of that, we came across this nice dynamic haze (fog) lua script.
According to ChinNoobonic; “This script provides dynamic haze/fog control based on reported visibility, providing smooth visibility transitions throughout all phases of flight.
This means no “infinite” visibility the higher you get, no abrupt visibility changes and a realistic looking atmosphere based on reported visibility for the area.” The X-Visibility lua plugin comes with the following features:
- Smooth visibility transitions during all phases of flight
- No white out/grey out/blue out when passing through clouds or at night (My older “No White Out In Clouds” script is no longer needed)
- No more infinite visibility
- More challenge in IMC conditions
- Works with default weather (manual and real weather)
Curious? Then you must check out our dedicated X-Visibility download page.